- 5 p.m.
- The 3rd Wednesday of every month
- City Hall
401 California Avenue
Boulder City, NV 89005
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval. View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes.
This Committee conducts public hearings and makes determinations on matters pertaining to the Zoning Ordinance. Provides recommendations to the City Council on planning and zoning issues. As per Title 3, Chapter 4 of the City Code, Planning Commissioners may not hold any other public office (serve on any other committees). The Committee consists of members with 4-year terms.
- Ernest Biacsi - exp. 1.1.25
- Beth Bonnar - exp. 1.1.24
- Matt DiTeresa - exp. 1.1.24
- Lorene Krumm - exp. 1.1.25
- Fritz McDonald - exp. 1.1.27 (Chair)
- Steve Rudd - exp. 1.1.27
- Tony Scott - exp. 1.1.27
The City broadcasts all City Council, Committee and Commission meetings via live stream at www.bcnv.org/streaming and live on Channel 2 (Cox Cable subscribers only).
If viewing the meeting outside of Council Chamber, submit comments by:
- (PREFERRED) Completing the online public comment form here; comments will be read into the public record.
- Calling City Hall’s Council Chamber Conference line at (702) 589-9629 during the public comment portion of the meeting to speak live.
For those who do not have access to a computer or internet, please contact the City Clerk’s office at (702) 293-9208 for accommodations.