The duties of the Airport Advisory Committee are as follows:
- The Committee may schedule quarterly meetings unless there are no pending agenda items or request additional meetings as required;
- Must adhere to and abide by all normal legal standards including but not limited to the Boulder City Charter and Code, and Nevada Revised Statutes;
- May recommend adoption of an Airport Master Plan, which designates specific uses on the Airport. The Chairman or his/her designee may attend Planning Advisory meetings and public meetings for the Plan;
- May assist in the dissemination of information regarding the Airport;
- May consider, investigate, make findings, and report and recommend on any special matter or question within the scope of its work;
- May assist in advertising and marketing the Airport in the best interest of the community and in coordination with the Sponsor; and
- May be asked to review applications to establish a business or provide services at the Airport.
The Committee consists of 5 members with 3-year terms.
- John Bacon - exp. 2.28.24
- John Curtin - exp 2.28.24
- James Dinges - exp 2.28.25
- Kurt Goodfellow - exp. 2.28.24
- Jacob Lunde - exp 2.28.25
The City broadcasts all City Council, Committee and Commission meetings via live stream at www.bcnv.org/streaming and live on Channel 2 (Cox Cable subscribers only).
If viewing the meeting outside of Council Chamber, submit comments by:
- (PREFERRED) Completing the online public comment form here; comments will be read into the public record.
- Calling City Hall’s Council Chamber Conference line at (702) 589-9629 during the public comment portion of the meeting to speak live.
For those who do not have access to a computer or internet, please contact the City Clerk’s office at (702) 293-9208 for accommodations.