- About BVU
Boulder City Airport is a general aviation airport that is ranked 3rd busiest airport in the State of Nevada as many people come to fly out to the see Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the Grand Canyon. The Airport is conveniently located within minutes of Interstate 11 and Highway 93 and 95.
Boulder City Airport is committed to providing the public a valuable air transpiration resource and enhancing the aeronautical industry in the community. Taking pride in it's unique history and maintaining a safe operational environment. With more than 100,000 operations annually and 200,000 annual enplanements - BVU ranks the among the top 150 airports across the U.S.
- Two Runways of 5,100 and 3,800 feet accommodate a wide variety of fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters.
- Two Fixed-Based Operators (FBO) providing competitive fuel prices and pilot services
- Enterprise Car Rental reservations and pickup
- Nearly-perfect flying weather with 300+ days of sunshine annually
- RNAV GPS Approach
- Self-Service AvGas 100LL available 24 hours a day
- Aircraft charters, Skydiving, sight-seeing tours, and flight instruction are offered by on-airport businesses.
- Enjoy many more exciting Recreation Destination's within minutes of BVU: Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, Bootleg Canyon Flight Lines, 3 Gorgeous golf courses: Boulder Creek, Boulder City Golf Club, and Cascata Golf Club!
- Festivals - Boulder City has amazing festivals throughout the year that shouldn't be missed click here for more details.
Learn about the administration of the airport
The Airport Advisory Committee (AAC) meets at City Hall in Council Chambers, 401 Califonia Avenue Boulder City NV 89005. Select the link above to view more details.
An Airport Master Plan is a study used to determine the long-term development plans for an airport. Because air transportation is a vital community industry, it is important that the requirements for new or improved airports be anticipated.
View the various businesses that offer tours and recreational flying services.